Who Can We Move?
Moving your apartment seems simple enough. But, have you thought about all those narrow hallways, stairs and parking issues? It just got complicated. Luckily, we have moved thousands of people in our 35+ years, so our apartment moves are practically second nature.
What Can We Move In An Apartment Move?
- Patio Furniture
- Home Décor
How Do We Move Your Apartment?
- Our crews are trained to navigate the tricky situations that come with apartment moving whether that’s stairs or a narrow hallway.
- You can leave the heavy lifting to us to relieve some stress (and save time) for you.
What Makes Cross Town Movers Special?
- We are familiar with all different types of apartments whether it’s a 7th-floor apartment downtown, or a small ground floor unit in the suburbs.
- We know the most efficient ways to move if there are a few flights of stairs involved or an elevator ride.
- We’ll scope out your situation and find the most efficient way to move your items, while avoiding any damage to your apartment, helping you to get back your security deposit.
- Our trucks have side load and backload capability for certain parking situations, to maximize efficiency and ultimately save in the cost of a move.
- We can protect your flooring with runners, both in your existing apartment and your new home or apartment.
- We use door jamb covers to protect your apartment from damage.
- Each of our trucks is equipped with around 6 dozen high-quality furniture pads to protect your belongings, along with bungees and bands to secure the load.
We Can Help You Pack
Too busy to pack? Utilize our fast & efficient expert packing services to quickly and professionally pack up your entire apartment.
We can provide all the packing materials; boxes, paper, tape and you can even rent or purchase wardrobe boxes for hanging clothes from us.
Packing up your apartment yourself? We also sell all the packing supplies you need. Check out our packing materials page to see what supplies you will need for your specific apartment.Packing Services
We operate from Monday through Friday and are happy to help whichever day best fits your schedule.
Other Ways We Can Help
- Getting new carpet or doing an apartment remodel? Let us help you move furniture to the garage or another area of your apartment temporarily. When the project is complete, we can return and put your furniture items back in place.
- We can even help you rearrange furniture or help with apartment staging.
- Making a large purchase? Don’t want to move that large sectional up three flights of stairs? Let us help you move it into your apartment. With our hourly rates, you can utilize us for as long as you need.
- Renting a storage container? We can load it for you.
What We Don't Move
- Hot Tub
- Grand Pianos
- Pool Table
- Riding Lawn Mower
- High-Value Art or Collectables