School / Classroom Moves
Who Can We Move?
We are thrilled to offer moving services to preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and colleges. We can move a few heavy items, shift classrooms or complete a full campus move - we can handle it all.
- Boise State University
- Northwest Nazarene University
- Meridian Joint School District
- Melba School District
- Fruitland School District
- Nampa School District Movers
- Wilder School District
- College of Idaho
- Boise School District
- Kuna School District
- Caldwell School District
- Vallivue School District
- Payette Joint School District
- Homedale School District
- College of Western Idaho (CWI)
- West Ada School District
- Middleton School District
- Emmett Independent School
- Marsing Joint School District
- Parma School District
What Can We Move In A Classroom?
- Student Desks
- Lunch Tables
- Teacher/ Professor Desks
- Classroom Supplies
- Large Whiteboards or Chalkboards
- Don’t see something listed, just ask!
How Do We Move Your Classroom or School?
We work closely with teachers, principals, professors, and staff to ensure an efficient, safe and cost-conscious move of your classroom or school.
Why Choose Cross Town Movers for Your Classroom Move
We have moved school & classroom furnishings using multiple crews and trucks to complete a large job in a timely manner.
Whether you need to move just one classroom or the whole school, Cross Town Movers is ready to provide a pleasant moving experience.
We Can Help You Pack Up Your Classroom
Teachers and faculty have enough to worry about during their busy day. Our experienced packing crews can pack up a full classroom carefully and respectfully saving both time and money.
Other Ways We Can Help
- We can move your items for remodels or classroom updates.
- Getting new classroom furniture? We can help move it in!
- Let us help you remove old or outdated furniture or heavy items. We would be happy to take them to a donation center or to the dump.
We operate from Monday through Friday and are happy to help whichever day best fits your schedule.