Who Can We Move?
Cross Town Movers has been helping homeowners in the Treasure Valley move for over 35 years.
Our specialty isn’t just moving your home, it’s about helping homeowners with the stresses that come with moving. We understand the amount of work it takes to move your home, and we are prepared to take on any task that will help you.
Each home is unique, so our crews are trained to find the most efficient way in each situation to load up the truck and get your belongings moved to your new place.
What Do We Move?
We can move everything from one item to a full pack and move of your entire residential house.
- Heavy Furniture
- Kitchen Tables
- Baby Furniture
- Washing Machine
- Lawn Equipment
- Patio Furniture
- Garage Items
- Home Décor
How Do We Move You?
Each home is unique, so our crews are trained to find the most efficient way in each situation to load up the truck and get your belongings moved to your new place. Read our blog about Planning a Successful Move for more details.
We can assemble and/or disassemble furniture items (beds, tables, etc.).
Why Choose Cross Town Movers For Your Home Move?
Your home and everything inside of it is special to you and deserves special protection. Our movers are trained to treat your home and belongings with respect.
- We know the most efficient ways to move. This will save your family time and money because we are experts at optimizing moving day.
- We protect your carpeting, hardwood and all other types of flooring with runners, both in your existing home and your new home!
- We use door jamb covers to protect your house from damage.
- Each of our trucks is equipped with around 6 dozen high quality furniture pads to protect your belongings, along with bungees and bands to secure the load.
- Our trucks have side load and back load capability for tricky parking situations. This will maximize efficiency and moving time to save on the cost of your home move.
All of this is included in the hourly rate and included at no additional cost.
Let Us Help You Pack Up Your Home
Packing is the most time-consuming part of moving. It can seem never-ending and can take days to weeks to complete.
Let our team of experts do the packing for you from start to finish. Or, we can just provide packing materials; boxes, paper, tape, wardrobe boxes (which are available for rental too) and all the essentials you need for packing up your home.
Not sure how many boxes you need? Check out our link below for a table to help you figure out how many moving supplies you need for your home.
Other Ways We Can Help
- Getting new carpet or doing a remodel? We can move your furniture to the garage or another area of your house to get it out of the way temporarily. When the housework is finished, we can come back to your house and put your furniture items back in place.
- We can help you rearrange furniture or help with home staging
- Renting a storage container that is delivered to your home? We can load it up for you or even help unload at your hew home destination.
- Making a large purchase but don’t have the means to transport it? No problem, we can pick up items at stores and deliver them to you.
- Getting rid of a lot of junk? We are happy to take items to a donation center or the landfill.
Because we charge by the hour, you can utilize our services as little or as much as you need.
Home Moving Days
We operate from Monday through Friday and are happy to help whichever day best fits your schedule.
For more information on residential moving in Boise click our FAQ below.
Residential Move FAQ
What We Don't Move
- Hot Tub
- Grand Piano
- Pool Table
- We do not unplug or unhook any appliances
- Gun Safe
- Riding Lawn Mower
- High-Value Art or Collectables